HOsiHO Drone Network
HOsiHO's pilots and UAV operators network in France
Hire your drone pilot and cameramen in Aix-en-Provence
for your drone filming and aerial photography in Provence, and Southern France
Here is our drone operator representing the network of professional UAV pilots in Aix-en-Provence, sub-prefecture of the Bouches-du-Rhône department with 143,000 inhabitants located at 30 kms north to Marseille city.
Drone-Pictures very often flies its drones there for TV shows like Midi en France on France 3 or corporates like SNCF or NGE.
Proof of this is their impressive portfolio of aerial images, photo, video and timelapses below, taken with their drones and cameras by a team of talented cameramen.
Drone footage and aerial photography for sale on the HOsiHO aerial stock images bank, The World from Above, where you can see Aix-en-Provence by drone, including the historic center and the Cours Mirabeau.
Some aerial footage, photos, time-lapses taken by drone over Aix-en-Provence,
available for licensing, for all your audiovisual and publishing projects
Aix-en-Provence, the Provencal Florence
Sub-prefecture of the Bouches-du-Rhône department, Aix-en-Provence is a city of 143,000 inhabitants. Although it is the twenty-fourth most populous city in France, it is part of the Aix-Marseille-Provence metropolitan area. This urban area that includes the city of Marseille is the largest in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region and the third largest in France with more than 1.75 million inhabitants. A spa town founded by the Romans, Aix-en-Provence is a first-rate tourist and cultural destination whose economy is essentially structured around the tertiary sector, education and administrative services. Its population is mainly composed of managers and intermediate professions.
Aix-en-Provence, the other city of the Impressionists
Along with Arles, the city of Aix-en-Provence occupies a special place in the history of the Impressionists and their passion for Provence. It is notably the birthplace of Paul Cézanne whose family property, the Bastide du Jas de Bouffan, is now open to the public. You will also be able to visit the painter's studio and discover the natural sites, such as the famous Sainte Victoire mountain, which inspired this major artist of the impressionist movement.
An old city with an important cultural heritage
Occupying the site of an ancient Roman city, the old town of Aix-en-Provence stretches from the cathedral to the town hall. You can see the remains of medieval fortifications at the top of the rue Jacques de la Roque. Further down, after the bell tower, you are in the oldest part of the historical center of Aix. Its streets, now closed to traffic, encourage you to wander around. The bell tower of the old city, symbol of municipal power, extends across the street into the Roman bases. It houses an astronomical clock whose four wooden sculptures still visible symbolize the seasons.
Other monuments and places to discover in Aix
Labeled "City of Art and History", the Provencal Florence has an important architectural and cultural heritage. The richness of the Aix economy in the 17th century contributed to the construction of many classical style mansions in the Mazarin district and in the old town. Richly decorated, the facades and portals of these bourgeois buildings are real little gems to be appreciated along the narrow streets of the city center. The most remarkable are certainly the Hotel de Lestang Parade, the Hotel Grimaldi Regusse and the Hotel Arlatan.
The city can also boast of a first-rate religious heritage such as the Saint-Sauveur cathedral and its 12th century cloister, as well as the churches of the Madeleine, the Holy Spirit and Saint-Jean-de-Malte.
List of ground and aerial audiovisual equipment
available to the team of our drone pilots, cameramen and photographers
Drone-Pictures in Aix-en-Provence
- Two DJI drones Inspire 2 (allowed for Dgac scenario S1-S2-S3), with the X5s & X7 camera gimbal and the following unlocked licenses for video codec recording H264/ProRes 422HQ et 4444/Raw DNG/Apple Prores Raw, with prime lenses ranging from 14mm to 90mm (according to the mounted caméra)
- DJI Matrice 200 (S1-S2-S3) for technical or specific shooting like Aeromon BH-12 sniffers or VR360 8K camera like our Insta360 Pro 2
- Three mini drones DJI with 2 Mavic 3 Cine (ProRes en 5,1K at 50p!) and the good old Mavic 2 Pro
- DJI AVATA FPV mini-drone for immersive first-person shooting, indoor and outdoor
- Video cameras 4K camera Full Frame with the Sony FX3 Cinema line & Alpha 7 IV and a set of prime lenses covering the focal range from wide-angle to tele: 14mm to 600mm
- Various Microphones Rode & Sennheiser (wireless) for interviews outdoor and indoors
- 4K camera M4/3 Panasonic Lumix GH5 & GH4 + a set of prime Zuiko lenses from 12 to 175mm
- Ronin S2 Handheld 3 axes gimbal for GH4/GH5 & Sony FX3/Alpha 7 IV
- 5K Action cams: Gopro 11; Insta360 One R 1 inch Leica
- VR360 cameras : InstaPro 2 (8K) & One RS 1 Inch (56K) for VR360 stills & footage
- Syrp 3 axis system for timelapse and hyperlapse
- Sliders, tripods and clamps
- LiveU Solo unit and 2 Huawei 4G modems
Drone shooting rates in Aix-en-Provence
Our members undertake to apply the reference rates of the network, for a service of aerial shooting by drone,
either for Photo or Video, without retouching or video-edit (excluding options; travel expenses; administrative costs)
In addition to its aerial audio-visual expertise over Aix-en-Provence and Bouches-du-Rhone, both in drone photography and drone video,
Drone-Pictures is highly specialised in the following services, thanks to the experience and skills it has acquired over the years:
- VR360 drone video
- Inspection of engineering structures
- Aerial panoramas in giga-pixel format
- UAV analysis of air quality
- Live streaming by drone