HOsiHO Drone Network
HOsiHO's pilots and UAV operators network in France
Hire your drone pilot and cameramen in Arles
for your drone filming and aerial photography in Provence, and Southern France
Here is our drone pilots representing the network of professional UAV operators in Arles, in the Bouches-du-Rhône department, a city with 53,000 inhabitants located at 90 kms north-west to Marseille.
Drone-Pictures very often flies its drones there for TV shows like Midi en France on France 3 or for documentary films like for the german channel ZDF.
Proof of this is their impressive portfolio of aerial images, photo, video and timelapses below, taken with their drones and cameras by a team of talented cameramen.
Drone footage and aerial photography for sale on the HOsiHO aerial stock images bank, The World from Above, where you can see Arles by drone, including the historic center and the famous arenas.
Some aerial footage, photos, time-lapses taken by drone over Arles,
available for licensing, for all your audiovisual and publishing projects
Arles: the historical treasure of the South of FranceArles is a city in the south of France, located in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region in the Bouches-du-Rhône department. It is the sub-prefecture of the department (the prefecture is located in Marseille , and, unusually, it is the largest city in France with a surface area of over 758 km² (far ahead of Paris and its 105 km²). Beyond its climate, which makes us all dream, the city of Arles has many assets, particularly in terms of history and the Roman era. Moreover, tourism is the first activity of the city. This is to say.
Historical monuments to discover in ArlesHow can we talk about the city of Arles without mentioning the magnificent Roman amphitheatre? It is the most visited monument in the city, and for good reason: measuring 136 metres long and 107 metres wide, it is the twentieth largest amphitheatre in the world. It is still used today for bullfighting shows (among others). However, to stop at this monument would be to miss the other facets of the city, notably the magnificent Montmajour Abbey. This is an example of architecture and history. To continue, we recommend that you visit the Constantine thermal baths or the Van Gogh bridge.
Historic districts to visit in ArlesIf you're out and about in Arles, you won't miss the change of scenery! The first place to discover is the roundabout of the arena: it is here that you can contemplate the amphitheatre. The second place to discover is the Place de l'Hôtel de Ville. This is where you can discover the Roman obelisk as well as the Cathedral of Saint-Trophime and the church of Saint-Anne. You can also make a small diversions via the Rue de la Calade where the ancient theatre is located. It was founded at the end of the Iᵉʳ century BC. Finally, you can stroll along the quays of Saint-Pierre and Marx Dormoy with a unique view of the Rhône, and finish by visiting the ancient city around the districts we have just presented to you.
In short, Arles is certainly one of the cities in the South of France that has been most marked by history, and in particular the Roman period. The things to discover there are striking: from the amphitheatre to the Obelisk via the old town, it is a change of scenery that many tourists enjoy every year.
List of ground and aerial audiovisual equipment
available to the team of our drone pilots, cameramen and photographers
Drone-Pictures in Arles
- Two DJI drones Inspire 2 (allowed for Dgac scenario S1-S2-S3), with the X5s & X7 camera gimbal and the following unlocked licenses for video codec recording H264/ProRes 422HQ et 4444/Raw DNG/Apple Prores Raw, with prime lenses ranging from 14mm to 90mm (according to the mounted caméra)
- DJI Matrice 200 (S1-S2-S3) for technical or specific shooting like Aeromon BH-12 sniffers or VR360 8K camera like our Insta360 Pro 2
- Three mini drones DJI with 2 Mavic 3 Cine (ProRes en 5,1K at 50p!) and the good old Mavic 2 Pro
- DJI AVATA FPV mini-drone for immersive first-person shooting, indoor and outdoor
- Video cameras 4K camera Full Frame with the Sony FX3 Cinema line & Alpha 7 IV and a set of prime lenses covering the focal range from wide-angle to tele: 14mm to 600mm
- Various Microphones Rode & Sennheiser (wireless) for interviews outdoor and indoors
- 4K camera M4/3 Panasonic Lumix GH5 & GH4 + a set of prime Zuiko lenses from 12 to 175mm
- Ronin S2 Handheld 3 axes gimbal for GH4/GH5 & Sony FX3/Alpha 7 IV
- 5K Action cams: Gopro 11; Insta360 One R 1 inch Leica
- VR360 cameras : InstaPro 2 (8K) & One RS 1 Inch (56K) for VR360 stills & footage
- Syrp 3 axis system for timelapse and hyperlapse
- Sliders, tripods and clamps
- LiveU Solo unit and 2 Huawei 4G modems
Drone shooting rates in Arles
Our members undertake to apply the reference rates of the network, for a service of aerial shooting by drone,
either for Photo or Video, without retouching or video-edit (excluding options; travel expenses; administrative costs)
In addition to its aerial audio-visual expertise over Arles and Bouches-du-Rhone, both in drone photography and drone video,
Drone-Pictures is highly specialised in the following services, thanks to the experience and skills it has acquired over the years:
- VR360 drone video
- Inspection of engineering structures
- Aerial panoramas in giga-pixel format
- UAV analysis of air quality
- Live streaming by drone