HOsiHO Drone Network
HOsiHO's pilots and UAV operators network in France
Find your drone pilot and cameraman in Béziers for your drone filming
in Occitania and South-Eastern France
Here is our drone operator representing the network of professional UAV pilots in Béziers, typical city of the Herault french department, in Occitania region, with almost 78,000 inhabitants in its urban area.
Drone-Pictures has been flying its drones there for many years, and also flies all the corners of this mediterranean town, on all occasions.
Proof of this is their impressive portfolio of aerial images, photo, video and timelapses below, taken with their drones and cameras by a team of talented cameramen.
Drone footage and aerial photography for sale on the HOsiHO aerial stock images bank, The World from Above, with overflights by drone of Béziers and Hérault department.
Some aerial footage, photos, time-lapses taken by drone over Béziers,
available for licensing, for all your audiovisual and publishing projects
Discover the city of Béziers, in the heart of OccitaniaLocated not far from the Mediterranean Sea, Béziers is the second most populated city in the Hérault region after Montpellier It is one of the high places of the Occitan culture and many vacationers come every year to discover its heritage and enjoy the particularly sunny climate.
An ideal place for walksBéziers is a city located in a very sunny region. It is therefore not surprising that outdoor activities and walking areas are particularly developed. In the city center, you can stroll along the tree-lined promenade of the Allées Paul Riquet or in the Plateau des Poètes. By bike, you will have the opportunity to discover the 9 locks of Fonseranes which is a green space developed along the Canal du Midi. The whole region is full of preserved natural sites to discover nature in Occitania. Outside of the city in the National Park of the High Languedoc, you will find many paths to hike, trail or mountain bike.
Discover architectural treasuresAmong the remarkable places to discover in Béziers, there is the Cathedral of Saint-Nazaire, which stands proudly on its rocky outcrop, the Fayet museum, the Biterrois museum, the Madeleine church or the Saint-Jacques church. The old bridge is also a remarkable building to discover since it dates from the 12th century. From the square, you will discover a magnificent view of the bridge with the Saint-Nazaire cathedral in the background. The other civil engineering building to discover is the Orb canal bridge which allows barges and pleasure boats to pass over the river.
A journey around gastronomyWhen you visit the city of Béziers and its surroundings, you are quickly fascinated by the culinary diversity. Indeed, besides the specialties of Béziers, one can taste the gourmet cuisine of the South-West as well as the Mediterranean specialties on the waterfront. The region is also well known for its wine products.
Family activitiesBéziers and its surroundings are very popular with tourists who come for a family vacation. After discovering the city from above by taking the Ferris wheel, you can enjoy the facilities of the Béziers Adventure Park. In the surroundings of the city, you will find many leisure clubs for climbing, canoeing, kayaking or caving. Finally, don't forget to go and enjoy the seaside resorts with your family, in Valras plage, Narbonne or Sète.
List of ground and aerial audiovisual equipment
available to the team of our drone pilots, cameramen and photographers
Drone-Pictures in Béziers
- Two DJI drones Inspire 2 (allowed for Dgac scenario S1-S2-S3), with the X5s & X7 camera gimbal and the following unlocked licenses for video codec recording H264/ProRes 422HQ et 4444/Raw DNG/Apple Prores Raw, with prime lenses ranging from 14mm to 90mm (according to the mounted caméra)
- DJI Matrice 200 (S1-S2-S3) for technical or specific shooting like Aeromon BH-12 sniffers or VR360 8K camera like our Insta360 Pro 2
- Three mini drones DJI with 2 Mavic 3 Cine (ProRes en 5,1K at 50p!) and the good old Mavic 2 Pro
- DJI AVATA FPV mini-drone for immersive first-person shooting, indoor and outdoor
- Video cameras 4K camera Full Frame with the Sony FX3 Cinema line & Alpha 7 IV and a set of prime lenses covering the focal range from wide-angle to tele: 14mm to 600mm
- Various Microphones Rode & Sennheiser (wireless) for interviews outdoor and indoors
- 4K camera M4/3 Panasonic Lumix GH5 & GH4 + a set of prime Zuiko lenses from 12 to 175mm
- Ronin S2 Handheld 3 axes gimbal for GH4/GH5 & Sony FX3/Alpha 7 IV
- 5K Action cams: Gopro 11; Insta360 One R 1 inch Leica
- VR360 cameras : InstaPro 2 (8K) & One RS 1 Inch (56K) for VR360 stills & footage
- Syrp 3 axis system for timelapse and hyperlapse
- Sliders, tripods and clamps
- LiveU Solo unit and 2 Huawei 4G modems
Drone shooting rates in Béziers
Our members undertake to apply the reference rates of the network, for a service of aerial shooting by drone,
either for Photo or Video, without retouching or video-edit (excluding options; travel expenses; administrative costs)
In addition to its aerial audio-visual expertise over Montpellier and Hérault french department, both in drone photography and drone video,
Drone-Pictures is highly specialised in the following services, thanks to the experience and skills it has acquired over the years:
- VR360 drone video
- Inspection of engineering structures
- Aerial panoramas in giga-pixel format
- UAV analysis of air quality
- Live streaming by drone