HOsiHO Drone Network
HOsiHO's pilots and UAV operators network in France
Find your drone pilot and cameramen in Marseille
for your drone filming and aerial photography in Provence, Alps & French Riviera
Here is our drone operator representing the network of professional UAV pilots in Marseille, Prefecture city of the Bouches-du-Rhône french department, 3
0 km from Aix-en-Provence with which it forms the Aix-Marseille Metropolis, and as the city alone totals more than 850,000 Marseilles residents.
Drone-Pictures has been flying its drones there for many years, and also flies all the corners of this mediterranean town, on all occasions.
Proof of this is their impressive portfolio of aerial images, photo, video and timelapses below, taken with their drones and cameras by a team of talented cameramen.
Drone footage and aerial photography for sale on the HOsiHO aerial stock images bank, The World from Above, where you can see Marseille by drone, from Saint-Charles railway station to the basilica of Notre-Dame de la Garde church and hill, from the Joliette district to the Old Port, from the Port to the Vallon des Auffes, from the Palais du Pharo to the Law Courts or the Canebiere, and many others!
Some aerial footage, photos, time-lapses taken by drone over Marseille,
available for licensing, for all your audiovisual and publishing projectsDiscovering Marseille, the jewel of south-eastern France
With its magnificent opening on the Mediterranean Sea, Marseille is certainly one of the most beautiful cities in France. Sunny almost all year round, the Phocaean city is a destination where life is good. With nearly 870,000 inhabitants, Marseille is the second most populated town in France.
A prime geographic location
In terms of surface area, Marseille is the largest city in south-eastern France. It covers 240 km² and is located in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region. Note that the Phocaean city is the city-prefecture of the department of Bouches-du-Rhône (13).
Located 30 km from Aix-en-Provence, 775 km from Paris and 445 km from Lyon, Marseille is a very popular tourist city. It has 57 kilometers of coastline, which makes it a destination of choice for water activities. Scuba diving, sailing, water-skiing, etc., are so many activities to be practiced in the sea. Marseilles has 16 districts in which 111 neighbourhoods are spread out.
Immersion in the heart of Marseille's historical monuments
Marseille is nearly 2,600 years of history, punctuated by a Greek and Roman presence, then by the presence of the Franks. The heritage of the oldest city of France is based among others on its historical monuments.
The Basilica Notre-Dame de la Garde, the castle of la Buzine, the gate of Aix, the abbey Saint-Victor, the Opera of Marseille, etc., are the main monuments to discover absolutely. But one could not talk about Marseille without mentioning the Saint-Vincent de Paul church, the Pharo palace or the Saint-Jean fort.
The Phocaean city is also its mythical destinations such as the Old Port, the rue du Panier, the Velodrome stadium, the avenue de La Canebière, the avenue du Prado or the rue Saint-Ferréol.
The favorite destination of art lovers
Marseille is home to the metropolis of Aix-Marseille-Provence (1.8 million inhabitants). A cosmopolitan city with many facets, it is bubbling with positive energy. If it was the European Capital of Culture in 2013, it is because it is the symbol of diversity.
Recent history of migration to Marseille at the end of World War II, with the arrival of Algerians, Italians and Armenians. This mixing of populations gave birth to a magnificent cultural melting pot.
Whether it is music, dance, painting or sculpture, Marseille will amaze you. Favourite address for the most beautiful cultural exhibitions, Marseille is also its cohort of museums. The Museum of History of Marseille, the Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations or the Museum of Contemporary Art.
List of ground and aerial audiovisual equipment
available to the team of our drone pilots, cameramen and photographers
Drone-Pictures in Marseille
- Two DJI drones Inspire 2 (allowed for Dgac scenario S1-S2-S3), with the X5s & X7 camera gimbal and the following unlocked licenses for video codec recording H264/ProRes 422HQ et 4444/Raw DNG/Apple Prores Raw, with prime lenses ranging from 14mm to 90mm (according to the mounted caméra)
- DJI Matrice 200 (S1-S2-S3) for technical or specific shooting like Aeromon BH-12 sniffers or VR360 8K camera like our Insta360 Pro 2
- Three mini drones DJI with 2 Mavic 3 Cine (ProRes en 5,1K at 50p!) and the good old Mavic 2 Pro
- DJI AVATA FPV mini-drone for immersive first-person shooting, indoor and outdoor
- Video cameras 4K camera Full Frame with the Sony FX3 Cinema line & Alpha 7 IV and a set of prime lenses covering the focal range from wide-angle to tele: 14mm to 600mm
- Various Microphones Rode & Sennheiser (wireless) for interviews outdoor and indoors
- 4K camera M4/3 Panasonic Lumix GH5 & GH4 + a set of prime Zuiko lenses from 12 to 175mm
- Ronin S2 Handheld 3 axes gimbal for GH4/GH5 & Sony FX3/Alpha 7 IV
- 5K Action cams: Gopro 11; Insta360 One R 1 inch Leica
- VR360 cameras : InstaPro 2 (8K) & One RS 1 Inch (56K) for VR360 stills & footage
- Syrp 3 axis system for timelapse and hyperlapse
- Sliders, tripods and clamps
- LiveU Solo unit and 2 Huawei 4G modems
Drone shooting rates in Marseille
Our members undertake to apply the reference rates of the network, for a service of aerial shooting by drone,
either for Photo or Video, without retouching or video-edit (excluding options; travel expenses; administrative costs)
Request a quote from Drone-Pictures on Marseille
In addition to its aerial audio-visual expertise over Marseille and Provence, both in drone photography and drone video,
Drone-Pictures is highly specialised in the following services, thanks to the experience and skills it has acquired over the years:
- VR360 drone video
- Inspection of engineering structures
- Aerial panoramas in giga-pixel format
- UAV analysis of air quality
- Live streaming by drone