shooting and aerial video
AER-DRONE is established since 2014 in the heart of the Haute-Saone department, region of Burgundy Franche-Comté, rich in cultural heritage and tourism.
Its great natural sites such as the plateau “des Milles Etangs”, the Jura and Haut Doubs plateaux, the “ballon d’Alsace” make it a prime attraction for the fauna and flora variety.
It is a green and welcoming region, where aerial photography sublimates the landscapes and its heritage. Rivers, ponds, mountains, lakes, waterfalls, forests, vineyards: nature takes precedence over urbanization and industry, which however is very present in the field of advanced technology. The architecture is steeped in history, as evidenced by many monuments inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- The Citadel of Besançon (Vauban)
- Fontenay abbey
- The Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy
- The Royal Saltworks of Arc and Senans
- The Chapel of Notre Dame du Haut (Le Corbusier)
The villages with their steeples, their typical washhouses are jewels in the heart of dense forests and pastures. This region keeps the memory of many border assaults with forts, citadels, castles, trenches. Beaune, Dijon, Besançon, Belfort cities, offer a great diversity of remarkable architectural sites.
Whatever your project: events, architecture, art, nature and much more, Aer-Drone will satisfy your needs in respect of quality and safety.
Customers and experiences
After 17 years of professional experience in broadcasting for French television,
I will be able to highlight your projects: corporate, event, diagnostics on works of art, advertising or tourist films, documentary images animated or not.
Aer-Drone is a specialized company that relies on a wide network of skills (editors, graphic designers, writers) to offer a high quality global service.
shooting and aerial video
Headquaters : Lure (70200)
DGAC ID : ED00075
Insurance contract : AXA n°XFR0075049AV17A
Fields of expertise and services
- 4 drones that respond to scenarios S1 and S3.
Phantom 4 Professional
- sensor 1 "CMOS EXMOR 20MP
- Focal: 8.8 mm / 24 mm (35 mm equivalent format), f / 2.8 - f / 11
- Video Resolution : C4K: 4096 × 2160 24/25/30/4K: 3840 × 2160 24/25/30 / 2.7K: 2720 × 1530 24/25/30/2720 × 1530 48/50/60 / FHD : 1920 × 1080 24/25/30 / 1920 × 1080 48/50/60/120 / 1280 × 720 48/50/60 ...
- Codec: AVC / H.264; HEVC / H.265
- Debit: 100 Mb/s
Phantom 3 Professional
- 12 MP sensor associated with f / 2.8 aperture optics.
- 4K 25 fps, and in Ultra HD up to 30 fps. otherwise in 1080p up to 60 fps.
- the sensor is 12.35 Mp
- a FOV Focal length 78.8 ° 28 mm (35 mm equivalent)
- able to evolve indoors
- the maximum take-off weight of 8.2 kg.
- GH4 panasonic lumix with digital MOS sensor 16.05 MP
- Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f / 2.0